You can never have too much property. If you already own a home but wish to buy another house for the purpose of renting it out to tenants, then our Buy-To-Let Mortgage is just for you.
FEATURES OF BUY TO LET
- Use our Buy-To-Let Mortgage to purchase a home as an investment
- Get up to 15 years to repay your loan in dollars or 10 years for cedi loans
- Get up to 80% of the value of the property you wish to purchase (maximum GHS 1.6m)
- Pay back in monthly fixed amounts
- Enjoy access to insurance cover for the mortgage loan
- Have access to a dedicated relationship officer to assist you at every step of the process and through-out the tenure of your loan
- Enjoy the flexibility of purchasing your building from a preferred real estate company or private vendor
- Enjoy competitive charges and transparent terms and conditions
WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY
- Your property must be residential
- You should be able to pay off the entire loan amount before your 60th birthday
- You should have valid evidence of ownership of the property (in the form of land title certificate or fully registered indenture)
- 2 forms of identity (passport, license, etc.)
- 2 recent passport pictures
- 3 months recent pay slips/other sources of income
- 3 months recent bank statements
- Proof of address (2 different utility bills or tenancy agreements etc)
- A credit report if you are a non-resident Ghanaian or foreigner
- Purpose of loan (equity release)
- Bill of quantities (home improvement
If you are self-employed, we will need the following documentation:
- Certificate of incorporation and certificate to commence business
- 3 years audited financial statements
- 3 years of your company’s bank statement and 1-year personal bank statement
- Your company code: Form 3 & 4 for Limited Liability Companies and Form A for Sole Proprietors
- Submit a fully completed application form with all the required documents
- GHL will issue a Letter Of Intent (LOI) within 48 hours
- Accept to proceed by signing and returning the LOI
- Your application will be processed and either accepted or declined.
- If your application is accepted, a Facility Letter will be issued.
- If you accept the terms and conditions stated in the Facility Letter, sign and return the letter to GHL Bank or your dedicated relationship manager
- Your entire application will be reviewed to ensure you fulfil all pre-disbursement conditions, including insurance.
- Once successful, the loan amount will be disbursed to your account.